Writing Effective Emails
Part I (90 min.)
- How each of us perceives the written word differently.
- Understanding how what your audience need from you in every email.
- The ideal structure for emails for diverse audiences.
- EXERCISE: Restructuring a sample email to suit your audience.
Break (15 min.)
Part II (90 min.)
- The impact of your words – using language appropriately and efficiently.
- Telling the complete story in the fewest possible words.
- Writing techniques to increase reader engagement.
- Developing a distinctive, persuasive writing style.
- The importance of tone when communicating with your audience.
Summary (15 min.)
- Learning summary.
- Accessing additional learning resources.